Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lets Talk About Camp!

Some of the volunteer staff 
Hey everyone! sorry it has taken me so long to get back on the last few day have been crazy and catching up on journals I should have been writing during the week but was just so focused on everything else.  So how do I describe my time there? Awesome! I will admit that I was shell shocked at the start but I've had so many experiences there I could not imagine having any where else.  I have met so many people and had just the time of my life.  I was dead at the end of the week but it was worth every single aching pain that I really didn't think about it.  Over the week I helped out with meals times but mostly archery.  Up at the North Camp they needed a archery teacher so being I can shoot I had been trained the entire week to get ready for North and I am excited.  I did an eight mile overnight with some of the older kids and that was a trip and a half.  I can't really type everything but it was a great experience, I learned a lot and I'm so happy for the experience I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment